01. Shine On (Intro)
02. On My Mind
03. 24 Carat Gleam
04. A Vibe Called Blessed 05. Soul Medicine
06. Dream Large
07. The Sermon
08. Shine Through 09. Lebanese Cake 10. Manouvers
11. Don King
12. Shine On (Outro)
• Sequel to Max I Million’s Coalmine debut, Uncut Gems, which has sold out on vinyl, and has exceeded four millions streams to date.
• Max has previously been featured on notable online publications such as This Song Is Sick, Earmilk, Okayplayer, and more, and has been featured on multiple editorial playlists via Spotify such as Jazz Vibes, lofi beats, and Chill Out Jazz among others.
• The album intro boasts a prologue from J Dilla’s mother, Ma Dukes, along with hip-hop luminaries Diamond D and Large Professor.
• Limited to 300 copies worldwide and pressed on 180g vinyl in a black, tangerine, and silver swirl configuration. Album packaging features an inner board sleeve illustrated by MC Blue Matter, with the album cover and layout illustrated by collage artist Jesse Stone.
Swedish producer Max I Million is simply on another level in the world of creating lush, jazzy hip-hop instrumentals, and he proves that point over and over again on his latest album, Shine On... From one track to the next, the immensely talented beatsmith finds new ways to dazzle the ears with layers of creatively flipped samples, earworm melodies, and innovatively created sounds from household items.
From the intro to the outro, Shine On... embodies the spirit of what makes his music so compelling. This is the type of record you could put on your turntable and relax until you’ve had your moment of zen, or dig into the details of the music, like the unreal layering of “On My Mind” or the muddy funk of “Don King.” Those choices, both big and small, exemplify the love that Max put into this record, and they’re why Shine On... is absolutely his finest work yet.